firstname.lastname@example.org this case. I almost decided to delete this message as the tens of others similar sort of scam-fraud-etc. stuff, but after looking on the message text I got a thought that it could be a wrong decision. Let’s see, why I was thinking that way.
All we know (if you don’t, please read the text below and remember) that PayPal always:
- sends its emails from the domain
- sends them directly to your primary email registered at PayPal;
- starts email message from your full name;
- does not ask to input login information in any form;
- does not mask links in the message with URLs different from the URLs shown at the text.