– Required WordPress version checking is moved to plugin activation hook and is not called every time when plugin is executed.
– Administrator can now exclude non-core (custom) capabilities from his role. It is useful if you need to fully remove some capability as capability deletion is prohibited while it is used at least one role.
– bbPress compatibility issue is fixed: capabilities created by bbPress dynamically are excluded from the capabilities set in User Role Editor to not store them in the database as persistent WP roles data or user capabilities.
– Additional roles are assigned to user without overriding her primary WordPress role and bbPress role.
– Changing WordPress user primary role at user profile doesn’t clear additonal roles assigned with User Role Editor earlier.