What’s new in version 3.2?
– According to suggestions of multi-site WordPress networks owners “User Role Editor” will automatically duplicate roles from the main blog to every new created blog. Thus, there is not necessary to copy every custom added, modified role from the main blog to the new created one manually.
– Some fixes, refactoring and logic change were applied to code to enhance its productivity. There were some complaints for PHP timeout error after trying to open plugin Settings page.
– Thanks to Grant Norwood for code fix to hide PHP warnings he met during User Role Editor plugin usage.
– French translation is updated. Thanks to Whiler.
– Japan translation is updated. Thanks to Kaz.
– Spanish translation is updated. Thanks to Dario.
You can download User Role Editor WordPress plugin version 3.2 beta from this link
Tags: wordpress plugin